Easy Nutella French Toast Recipe
Looking for a breakfast treat that will impress guests, but doesn’t take all morning? Put your girls’ eggs to delicious use with this gooey Nutella French Toast and a selection of toppings, perfect for a tasty brunch to be enjoyed with family and friends this summer.
Ingredients – serves 4
- Sliced Brioche Loaf (8 slices serves 4)
- Lots of Nutella!
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter for frying
- Toppings of your choice. We recommend a dusting of icing sugar, fresh summer berries, vanilla ice cream, and more Nutella!
- In a bowl, beat together the eggs, milk and vanilla extract. Pour into a shallow dish, such as a pasta bowl.
- Spread Nutella (as much as you would like!) on one side of 2 slices of the brioche loaf and put together to create a sandwich.
- Pop roughly a teaspoon of butter in a frying pan on a medium heat.
- Soak each side of the Nutella brioche sandwich in the egg mixture for a couple of seconds, and then place in the frying pan when the butter is melted and hot.
- Allow the brioche to fry for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- We cut these into thirds and served with a selection of toppings for guests to choose from.
This entry was posted in Recipes