In this post we’re introducing Esme, the latest addition to the Omlet HQ Pet family. This new puppy colleague has reminded us all of the crazy things we say to or about our dogs. Only truly mad dog parents will be guilty of saying these things…and also happily admit to it. If you think of someone while reading these, make sure you name and shame them on social media using #OmletPets.
“Can I work from home today?”
“My dog gets lonely…”
“Oh, don’t worry the dog will clean it up…”
“Go do wee-wees, go on”
“Sorry I’m late, my dog was -”
“Oh my God, my dog did the cutest thing this morning…”
“Sorry, she’s a licker”
“LOOK AT YOUR LITTLE FACE!”
“OH I MISSED YOU TOO!”
“Hey, you free tonight?”
“No, I’m cuddling my dog.”
This entry was posted in Guides on February 20th, 2019 by sammorley
For Valentine’s Day we wanted to find out how much love you have for your four legged friends vs the affection you have for your partner? We surveyed over 500 dog owners. The results are in and they make an interesting, yet not surprising read!
Among the key findings includes:
78% expressed that their dog is more attentive than their partner!
75% said their dog brings out their best side more than their partner does!
Check out the infographic below to see all the results!
To celebrate Valentine’s Day and the season of love, we want to imagine how all your dogs’ dating profiles would look if they had the ability to swipe – and we’re giving away 3 Fido Dog Crates from our range of Fido Nooks and Fido Studios. We’re created a new site called Paw Amour where you can have fun creating a profile for your pooch.
Show off your dog’s personality in the description section, tell us their age and location, and really WOW us with the best picture of your gorgeous pup that will make the whole world fall in love with them! Click the Create Image Now button to make an image that you can share on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using #PawAmour for your chance to win a Fido Nook or Studio of your choice.
This entry was posted in Holidays on February 14th, 2019 by sammorley
To celebrate Valentine’s Day and the season of love, we want to imagine how all your dogs’ dating profiles would look if they had the ability to swipe – and we’re giving away 3 Fido Dog Crates from our range of Fido Nooks and Fido Studios.
Show off your dog’s personality in the description section, tell us their age and location, and really WOW us with the best picture of your gorgeous pup that will make the whole world fall in love with them! Share your dog’s dating profile to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using #PawAmour for your chance to win a Fido Nook or Studio of your choice. There will be a winner for each of these categories –
- The Best Groomed
- The Most Romantic
- The Funniest Profile
Is your dog looking for love? Would you like to find them a fluffy friend? Start creating their profile now!
- To get started, visit the Paw Amour page here.
- Upload a photo of your dog into the form. We recommend square photos for this – and make sure they are good quality, so the world can see your pooch clearly.
- Tell us your dog’s name, age (in human years) and ruff location.
- Explain your dog’s personality in the description section. E.g. favourite foods, activities. Remember there will be a prize for the funniest profile, as well as the most romantic!
- Enter your details (a human email address please!)
- Complete your profile, and share to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with #PawAmour in the caption.
Competition closes at midnight on the 17th of February. We will choose 3 profiles to win a Fido Nook or Studio.
Terms and Conditions
- All Omlet competitions and promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- This competition is open to the global Omlet community.
- This competition is not open to Omlet employees or members of their immediate families. Likewise, it is not open to the Employees of Omlet Partners who may be involved in promoting this competition.
- To be entered into this competition, you must enter your email address on the Paw Amour entry page, and share your dog’s profile to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with #PawAmour in the caption.
- This competition will close at midnight on the 17th of February. Winners will be contacted within 7 days after closing date. If the winners do not respond to claim their prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- 3 winners will be chosen from all entrants worldwide. These winners will be chosen by the Omlet team, and our favourites will be picked according to these categories;
- 1 winner for Most Romantic
- 1 winner for Best Groomed
- 1 winner for Funniest Profile
- The prize is a Fido Nook or Fido Studio from Omlet. Winners can choose between Fido Nook or a Fido Studio, and whether they would like a 24” or 36” size, a crate and/or wardrobe. The winner will receive a Fido bed to fit. No other accessories will be included.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-transferable and has no cash value.
- By entering this competition, entrants are indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entrants agree to the use of their user-generated content (e.g. photos submitted on entry) for future marketing purposes.
- The winners agree to the use of their name and any reasonable requests by Omlet relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Omlet reserve the right to withdraw competitions at any point. Omlet may amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
This entry was posted in Competitions on February 7th, 2019 by sammorley