We’re very excited to announce that Omlet USA are heading out on the road again to show our products at a variety of County Fairs and Agricultural Shows. Please see below a list of the shows we will be appearing at and for tickets or more info about each show please click on the links. We’ll have a variety of different products on display at each show and maybe even a few special discounts…..
- Durham Fair, CT, 27th-30th September https://www.durhamfair.com/index
- Maryland Poultry Swap, MD, 29th September https://www.facebook.com/events/197064924456751/
- Fort Bend County Fair, TX, 30th September-7th October https://fortbendcountyfair.com/
- Homesteaders of America, VA, 12th-13th October https://homesteadersofamerica.com/
- Mother Earth News Fair, KS, 13th-14th October https://www.motherearthnewsfair.com/
- Country Living Fair, GA, 26th-28th October https://www.countryliving.com/life/a4126/country-living-fair-atlanta/
This entry was posted in Shows on September 26th, 2018 by sammorley
The school summer holidays are in full swing and there’s no better time to do some baking with the kids! Ruby and Harry decided they would like to make some treats for their Syrian Hamster called Ginny!!
So here’s a simple recipe to make some yummy Crunchy Honey Delights!
Cheerios (sugar-free kind)
1. Add sesame seeds and oats into a bowl
2. Crush the Cheerios in a small bag, don’t crush them into dust, just small pieces
3. Add the Cheerios to the sesame seeds and oats and mix together
4. Drizzle honey over the mixture and coat well
5. Use your fingers to mold the mixture into small balls that your hamster can hold,
then put them on a baking tray and into the fridge for 15 minutes
6. Heat your oven to 370 degrees farenheit and bake treats for 8-10 minutes and then let them cool completely
7. It’s time for the taste test….. does Ginny like the new treats….?
8. Ginny loved the Crunchy Honey Delights!
Happy Baking and remember to only give your Hamster little treats once or twice a week!
Check out the Qute Hamster House from $99.00.
This entry was posted in Hamsters on September 5th, 2018 by sammorley